I was born and raised in Chesterfield, VA and moved to Charlotte, NC in 2006. My culinary education and career started in high school at the Chesterfield Technical Center where I studied for two years and spent my weekends working at a local bakery. After High School I enrolled at Johnson & Wales University and for the next five years I studied hard and worked to perfect my skills. After graduating Magna Cum Laude with degree’s in Baking / Pastry, Culinary Arts, and Food Service Management, I decided it was time to start putting these skills to work and that’s when Ella’s Celestial Cakes was born.
If you need a custom wedding cake, birthday cake, celebration cake, etc… don’t hesitate to call me or shoot me an email.
Certifications / Education
- ServSafe Sanitation Certified
- ServSafe Alcohol Certified
- ServSafe Certified Instructor
- FDRP Dining Room Professional
- FDRP Wine Steward Professional
Johnson & Wales University – Charlotte, NC
- Associates Degree in Applied Science, Baking and Pastry
- Associates Degree in Applied Science, Culinary Arts
- Bachelors Degree, Food Service Management
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude